RHOSS S.P.A. located in Via delle Industrie 211, 45031 Arquà Polesine (Rovigo), hereinafter referred to as the HOLDER of the data handling, pursuant to the Code governing the Protection of Personal Information (Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003), would like to inform you that to establish and carry out contractual relations with your company or firm, IRSAP S.P.A. needs to handle personal and fiscal information about you. This information, qualified as personal by the laws in effect, can be acquired verbally, directly or via third parties.
With reference to such information, we would like to inform you that the information handled (Article 11, Italian Legislative Decree N. 196/2003) shall be:
* handled legally and correctly pursuant to the Minimum Security Measures governed by Articles 33 through to 36 and Enclosure B of the aforesaid Code;
* collected and registered for determined, specific and legitimate aims;
* exact and, if necessary, updated;
* pertinent, complete and not excessive in light of the purposes for which the information is collected;
* stored in a form which allows the party concerned to be identified for a period that may not exceed the length of time needed to achieve the objectives for which the information was collected.
The information shall be handled according to contractual requirements and to fulfil any consequential legal or contractual obligations, as well as to ensure trade relations are managed efficiently.
If it is necessary to send trade, promotional or advertising information regarding our activities via telefax or email, we shall seek your permission to do so beforehand.
The information shall be handled in written form and/or on a magnetic, electronic or telematic support.
- it is compulsory to provide this information because required by legal and contractual obligations and, therefore, any refusal to provide or process said information could prevent the undersigned from carrying out the same contractual relations.
- failure to supply any information not required by legal or contractual obligations shall be assessed from time to time by the undersigned and shall determine subsequent decisions depending on the importance of the information in light of the management of the trade relations.
- without prejudice to the notices and disseminations carried out pursuant to legal obligations, the information may be sent in Italy to:
* credit institutions
* debt collection companies
* professionals and consultants carrying out specific tasks on our behalf (bookkeeping, financial statements, fiscal obligations, IT system management, market research).
* haulage companies
- with the sole aim of safeguarding credit and to best manage our rights regarding individual trade relations;
- the information shall be handled for the entire period of the contractual relations established as well as afterwards to fulfil all legal requirements and for trade purposes (however for a period no longer than necessary);
- as regards your personal information, your company or firm may exercise the rights provided for by Article 7 of Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003 within the limits and at the conditions provided for in Articles 8, 9 and 10 of the aforementioned legislative decree.
RHOSS S.P.A, located in Via delle Industrie 211, Arquà Polesine, is the holder of the data handling and is legally represented by Mr. Alessandro Zen.
The person responsible for handling personal information is Mr. Alessandro Zen, who pursuant to the law has the following address: Via delle Industrie 211, Arquà Polesine (Rovigo).