Quality recognised by experts
EUROVENT CERTIFICATION FOR CHILLERS, HEAT PUMPS AND FAN COIL UNITS
Rhoss participates in the Eurovent certification programme for coolers, heat pumps and fan coil units, which includes:
- Certification of the air conditioning and heating capacities according to the EN 14511 Standard;
- Sound power level certification according to the ISO 9614 Standard and Eurovent 8/1 Standard
- Certification of chiller efficiency through the measurement of the EER (Energy Efficiency Ratio) index
- Certification of heat pump efficiency through the measurement of the COP (Coefficient of Performance) index
- Certification of chiller efficiency at partial loads through the measurement of the ESEER (European Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio) index
- Certification of the fan coil unit performance according to the Eurovent 6/3 Standard “Thermal Test Method for Fan Coil Units”
- Certification of fan coil unit sound pressure performance according to the Eurovent 8/2 Standard “Acoustic Tests for Fan Coil Units in a reverberant chamber”
EUROVENT CERTIFICATION FOR AIR HANDLING UNITS
Rhoss participates in the certification programme for air handling units with the ADV range that includes:
- Certification of performance according to the EN 13053 Standard
- Certification of the mechanical features according to EN1886
- Energy classification of the machines
ECA CERTIFIATION FOR CHILLERS
The Rhoss chillers in the Y-Pack and Z-Power ranges and in the industrial range have also received ECA - Enhanced Capital Allowances - certification, which is a key programme from the English government that promotes criteria for energy savings and environmental wellness. ECA makes it possible for companies in the United Kingdom to benefit from tax incentives for investments in equipment, in the specific case of chiller assemblies, that satisfy certain energy efficiency values and are therefore able to contribute towards energy savings and a reduction in carbon emissions as set forth by the Kyoto protocol.
LEED - Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design
Rhoss participates in the certification protocol of LEED buildings. The international system is based on the entire building life cycle from design and construction to management and maintenance.
Achilles Power&Tech Qualification System
Registered provider of Achilles Power&Tech Qualification System for heating and cooling systems and cooling systems.
Rhoss partner CasaClima - KlimaHaus
Rhoss participates in the Casa Clima programme. A protocol that guarantees buildings with high living comfort in respect of reduced energy and management costs, thereby contributing significantly to environmental protection.
FOR HVAC SPECIALISTS
Rhoss offer is oriented to specialists in the HVAC world.
Rhoss technicians and engineers are constantly engaged in developing air conditioning, heating and air handling products and systems for applications such as residential, offices, hotels and hospitality structures in general, hospitals, airports and industries. For each of these applications, Rhoss solution is targeted towards improving energy efficiency, environmental comfort and air handling processes. For this reason, Rhoss products and systems are divided into four well focused catalogues.
APPLIED SYSTEMSChillers, fan coil units and terminal units for public, commercial and industrial applications, for small and large plants.
Vai al catalogo >
HEAT PUMPSHeat pumps and heating, cooling and domestic hot water production solutions specifically for residential and small service industry applications. Vai al catalogo >
AIR HANDLING SYSTEMSAir handling units for public, commercial and industrial uses. Dehumidifiers for indoor pools. Vai al catalogo >
RADIANTERadiant air conditioning systems that integrate floor, wall and ceiling terminals with chillers/heat pumps, air handling units and complete regulation systems; solutions for residential and commercial installations and large buildings. Vai al catalogo >
TECHNOLOGY IS RECOGNISABLE
In each catalogue, Rhoss off ers solutions that promote sustainable construction in terms of energy effi ciency, in line with the requirements of modern Green-Buildings. These are products or systems that were designed with technology that makes it concretely possible to reduce the energy needs of the HVAC system, but without reducing the comfort in the building where it is installed. The Rhoss solutions that excel in sustainability can be easily recognised by the Green Line mark, which represents Rhoss's respect for the environment.
THE GREEN-LINE PRODUCTS ARE:
- the class A chillers in the Y-Power, Z-Power, Z-Flow, T-Power and Y-Pack C-PF ranges
- the total recovery polyvalent heat pumps in the EXP range
- the Mini-Y, Compact-Y, Y-Pack, Y-Power and Y-Flow chillers and heat pumps with exclusive, patented AF+ technology
- the chillers with free-cooling technology in the Y-Pack range
- the chillers with scroll (Y-MICH range), screw (Z-Power VFD range) and magnetic levitation centrifugal (T-Power range) inverter compressors
- the fan coils with inverter brushless motor of the BRIO-I and YARDY-I ranges
- the new MODULART air handling unit range with EC fans
- the CTA ADV range with multiple heat recovery solutions
- the new ranges of dedicated AHUs: FLUXBLOCK, ROTOBLOCK, RIGENERA and ADIABATICA
THE GREEN-LINE SYSTEMS ARE:
- Systems based on high effi ciency heat pumps specifi cally for residential and small service industry solutions. Thanks to the wide range of plant engineering solutions, these systems make it possible to meet the entire heating and hot water production requirement using renewable sources
- The solutions from the IR TECH division: integrated radiant air conditioning and air handling solutions
HOW TO RECOGNISE THE GREEN-LINE
It is possible to recognise the Green-Line products and systems in each RHOSS catalogue thanks to the logo included in the description of the features.
FOR A CONSCIOUS CHOICE
RHOSS bases its design philosophy on one fundamental concept: testing the behaviour of its produced machines in all the environmental conditions in which they can be used. A responsible manufacturer must in fact provide designers with correct data regarding its products under all operating conditions, because each air conditioning unit must deliver a specific energy performance that can vary based on geography, building features and use requirements.
With its testing rooms, Rhoss's R&D Lab provides its customers with a series of guarantees that are necessary for a conscious design:
- guarantee of performance under the design conditions, which are usually different than Eurovent nominal conditions;
- guarantee of efficiency at full load (EER, COP) or at partial loads (ESEER);
- guarantee of continuous operation, especially under the most critical operating conditions: simply think of severe climates where the ambient air can exceed 50 °C or go down below –15 °C.
- the possibility for the design or end customer to carry out customised tests Therefore, Rhoss is able to offer products designed for large and small capacity systems, guaranteeing that all the components used are integrated together, with a perfect control logic.
This result can only be obtained in laboratories such as Rhoss's R&D Lab, that is, in a complex, technically advanced structure that most other manufacturers today do not have.